Terms & Privacy
We value your business and respect your privacy. We operate a strict opt-in only policy. We will not send you any information unless you have requested it, or unless someone, who we will identify, has requested that we pass that information on to you. At no time will we share, sell, rent or make available in any other way any information you have provided to us or we have collected by tracking your usage of our website.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
You can opt to receive information from us by providing your name and email address via the 'Stay Informed' and 'Contact Us' forms. You can also provide additional information about yourself and your company through these forms. When you opt to contact us using these forms, we will use the information you provide us with to respond to your inquiry or comments. This information will not be used for any other purpose.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We only ever use the information you provide to us for the purpose it was provided. We will not, at any time, share any of this information with any third party. If you choose to allow us to contact you (via the 'Contact Us' or 'Stay Informed' forms), we will send you communications via email. You can, at any time, opt out of receiving such information, either directly through the link provided in every email we send, or by making a specific request via email, phone or the 'Contact Us' form.
HOW YOU CAN HAVE YOUR INFORMATION REMOVED FROM OUR RECORDS
If you would like us to delete your personal information, please contact us by email, phone or postal mail and we will delete your details within 3 working days.
OPT-IN / OPT-OUT
We operate a strict opt-in policy. That means that we will not send you any information unless you have requested it, or unless someone, who we will identify, has requested that we pass that information on to you (i.e. 'Refer a friend'). If you wish to be removed from our list (opt-out), you can do so by clicking on the link at the bottom of each email communication you receive from us.
When you register with us your browser must be set to accept cookies. A cookie is a text record placed on our hard drive that tells us who you are so the site can remember information you have told us before or activities you have carried out on our site. The cookies can only contain data you told us about yourself. They cannot examine your computer or read data from it. If you are worried about information we place in the cookie, you may delete the file(s) at the end of each browser session. Your browser’s help file will have instructions on how to do that. If you are interested in learning more about how cookies work you could visit http://www.cookiecentral.com/.
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES
- If you are using Netscape Navigator 3.0, go to the 'Options' menu, then to 'Network Preferences,' and then to 'Protocols.' Check the box that says, 'Show an alert before accepting a cookie.'
- In Netscape 4.0+, go to 'Edit' in the menu bar, then to 'Preferences,' then to 'Advanced.' Check the box that says, 'Warn me before accepting a cookie.'
- In Netscape 6.0, go to 'Edit' in the menu bar, then to 'Preferences,' then to 'Advanced,' then to 'Cookies.' Check the box that says, 'Warn me before accepting a cookie.'
- In Internet Explorer 3.0, go to the 'View' menu, then to 'Options,' then to 'Advanced.' Check the box that says, 'Warn before accepting cookies.'
- In Internet Explorer 4.0, go to the 'View' menu, then to 'Internet Options,' then to 'Advanced.' Check the box that says, 'Prompt before accepting cookies.'
- In Internet Explorer 5.0, go to the 'Tools' menu, then to 'Internet Options,' then to 'Security,' then to 'Custom Level.' In the 'Cookies' section, go to the 'Allow cookies that are stored on your machine' sub-section and select 'Prompt.'
Sometimes we will provide links to external web sites outside of aquaticdesigngroup.com. We rarely control the quality of those external web sites and provide these links only as a convenience. By providing links to those sites we do not imply that we endorse their usage nor have any control over their policies on privacy or security. We would encourage you to check the privacy statements on those sites.